Sunday, March 20, 2011

Amazing

Wow, wow, wow. I feel so fantastic I can not even explain it. I have so much energy, stamina, and motivation. I have not watched tv, napped, or had fibro issues. I played basketball for the first time in 2 years with no pain. I am going for walks, getting things done in the house that needed to be done for years. I can not even put into words how clear my head is and the clarity I now have. I have not felt like this since my 20's and am so motivated. I firmly belive that everyone should try it and give it time to get into your system. I can not even drink caffeinated coffe anymore. It hypes me to much so I have had to switch to decaf. That to me is amazing. I normally need coffe all day everyday just to function. I can not say enough good things about this and the amazing things it is doing for my body. Drop me a line if u have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment