Saturday, March 5, 2011

Asea update

So some good things are happening with Asea. My blackheads are not going away, but still no new breakouts. My skin is more resiliant, and my pores are shrinking. My broken capillaries are fading and the ones on my eyelids are gone. I never expected that and am surprised by the results. My energy has been great. Most days are very productive and no exhaustion at all. I am sleeping well and through the night without my sleeping pill. My fibro pain is almost non existent. When I do have it, it is mild and manageable. I am very happy with my results so far. I feel good. Really good. My husband is sleeping without waking up 4 or 5 times, and his snoring has subsides. He has sleep apnea and does not wear his mask. The last few days he has not needed it. The pain is his shoulder is much better and not so bothersome. Good things are happening and I look forward to see what is going to happen in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment