Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling good

Wow, I am so impressed with my skin. My face is just glowing, and has such a nice even tone. My poors are getting smaller, and the broken capillaries are continuing to fade. I can not believe the results. My skin is more resiliant, and firmer. Wow,
My husband is now on three weeks of no sleep apnea mask. Fantastic. He has severe apnea and does not even snore anymore. The pain in his shoulder from his rotator cup  is minor now and barely bothers him.
I feel pretty good. I have had some medication side effects and had a really bad week until I quit the medication. Now that I have gotten that out of my system I am back to feeling fantastic. Up early, sleeping very well, minor fibro, lots of energy, and just plain feel good. I do belive this is something that everyone should at least try to see what it can do for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment